• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tracy's Place RGPW

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I met Theo at Tracy's this morning to hand over 2 piggies and got my first look at Tracy's new blocks..they are great..
Brilliant idea of having removable dividers to increase the number of hutches when very busy.
Shaun has obviously worked really hard on these and I only wish he had time to pop round to mine to do a similar thing here:lol:

Saw two beautiful giants on their way up to Kays and Tracy has loads of gorgeous bunnies looking for homes.
Was nice to see you again Tracy:D

Last edited:
Lovely to see you again Jill.:wave:

It's great to get some feed back on the hutches and I must admit that Shaun has taken on board everything I said I wanted when he was making them, thus making them very user friendly.

Thanks for the chat, it was lovely to catch up with you. :)

Lovely to see you both this morning, sorry I had to dash off but I had a long journey

The set up is fantastic, I think I should kidnap Shaun and he could build some hutches for me, I think they are brilliant.

Back