• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for a traffic free bunny run

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please let me have a traffic journey today

I am just leaving to go to Tracey's at Rugby to collect 2 giants that she has very kindly been fostering for us, then I am meeting Jill (Honeybunny) to collect 2 guinea pigs and then I am going up to Kayj's in Bolton to deliver them all, then I am collecting 3 guinea pigs from Kayj and bringing them back down and delivering them to Tracey at Rugby and then home!!

It's going to be a long one today!

Hopefully the weather and traffic will behave themselves! Vibes for a good journy. Tell Jill Merlin sends a nose rub. Out of 15 rabbits he's the easiest to get in by rattling his food bowl!! He's digging at the bottom of the garden atm with some bunny pals :)

Safe journey :)

vibes a plenty - especially for when you have the various animals, they so hate travelling :wave:

Would just like to say a very big THANK YOU to Theo for driving the piggies back to us today from Kayj's.
Hope you can now have a much deserved rest.:)

Thanks guys, the trip went well, long day but 2 giants and 5 guinea pigs all delivered safely and it was lovely to see Kay and Vanessa again:D

Last edited:
sending my thank you's aswell as i'm guessing the 3 piggies from Kayj's were the ones stopping over from ours on their way to tracy :D

sending my thank you's aswell as i'm guessing the 3 piggies from Kayj's were the ones stopping over from ours on their way to tracy :D

Oh right!, yes Kay did tell me, they were gorgeous, they squeeked to me on the way home:lol:, and that's OK anything to help

Back