• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grape flavoured Cecotropes

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Just went in the living room there to put kermit to bed and he hadnt eaten his cecotropes....they were lying on the carpet next to him.

This is rather unusual for him, but then again, he is usually tucked up in his bed (cage) by this time of night, so maybe i just dont see them about, then he scoffs them before i get up.....and he did have his myxi vac today, so maybe a bit upset.

Anyways, tried to get him to eat them and he wouldnt, so squeezed a grape and got some juice on them, then he scoffed them!

I mean, i know they look like a bunch of grapes! lol!

Just went in the living room there to put kermit to bed and he hadnt eaten his cecotropes....they were lying on the carpet next to him.

This is rather unusual for him, but then again, he is usually tucked up in his bed (cage) by this time of night, so maybe i just dont see them about, then he scoffs them before i get up.....and he did have his myxi vac today, so maybe a bit upset.

Anyways, tried to get him to eat them and he wouldnt, so squeezed a grape and got some juice on them, then he scoffed them!

I mean, i know they look like a bunch of grapes! lol!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that is so cute, little monster:roll::lol:

Back