• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi all

foxy33420

New Kit
hi all,
my names lynn and even though ive been on here for about a week or so(could be longer)ive never introduced myself.
i know krissy from starlights rabbit rescue she is really nice and her bunnies are so cute.
im lynn anyway and im from essex.
at the mo i have one rabbit called gizmo he is so gorgeous.but my mother in law has got 6 rabbits 4 of them rescue ones and two she bought.one of a pair of them had to go down the vets today cos she had swelling of the eyes and when the vet see her she said its borderline myxomatosis which i dont know what borderline means does that mean she got it or what?
she got to go back in the morning to see if any changes and if she has got it or not.im using all my prayers at the mo hoping she aint got it but well see what happens.

hi! :wave:
welcome to RU!
dont be affraid to ask lots of questions, and post pictures!
everyone here is soo sooooo friendly, and theres always someone with an answer for your question :)
have fun! :)

Back