• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

doggy walk pics

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
a few taken from today :D

piccy-niccy piccies

-007.jpg

-009.jpg

-013.jpg

group shot (this was the best one - cody wasnt looking at the camera in any!!!

-020.jpg

someone had zoomies up his bum :lol:

-025.jpg

-068.jpg

-073.jpg

-081.jpg

trying to get solly to play

-086.jpg

poor unsuspecting cody! :lol:

-039.jpg

my coco-pop

-093.jpg

-094.jpg

solly monster

-029.jpg

-031.jpg

-032.jpg

and herbert sherbert

-036.jpg

-038.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wheres Bella ?

:love: < just one more for luck :lol:

she is walked seperately, she cant go off lead and needs a lot of attention, one time i walked them all was just checking on the off leaders and she saw a bird lunged i went base over apex scraped all my arm on the gravel path still ot a scar on my elbow and on my knuckle

she is walked seperately, she cant go off lead and needs a lot of attention, one time i walked them all was just checking on the off leaders and she saw a bird lunged i went base over apex scraped all my arm on the gravel path still ot a scar on my elbow and on my knuckle

ooh ouch!!! sorry - just wondered :oops: completely nosey :oops: :oops: :lol:

:lol: no tis fine :lol: does seem a bit odd i will admit walking them seperately but thats wha you get for having a running-away-bird-chasing-pulling-machine :lol:

Last edited:
I walk Mosi and Benson seperately too if I'm on my own - They have a bad influence on each other :roll: I walk them both with other people's dogs though - other people's dogs are well behaved :lol:

Back