• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby playpen for a rabbit?

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
My rabbit has free roam of the house during the day but I like to put him in his pen at night for safety reasons. Someone has suggested to me that I could use a baby/childs pen if I adapted it to be more 'rabbity'. Are they barking mad or has someone actually tried this out?

My rabbit has free roam of the house during the day but I like to put him in his pen at night for safety reasons. Someone has suggested to me that I could use a baby/childs pen if I adapted it to be more 'rabbity'. Are they barking mad or has someone actually tried this out?

Have a look for housing threads....some people on here do amazing things that will give you good ideas :)

It could sound stupid but I can not clean Fanta's litter very often because if I do she stops using it and starts messing around. Is that normal???
My friend says Fanta is borderline and she can not remember where she's supposed to pee

Back