• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky escape ???

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Me and my Hubby was watching the wildlife out of our back garden when we saw this little deer
103349695.jpg

what we didn't realise was he was being watched by
103349708.jpg

Sallyx

Hi sally that is a Muntjac deer which is very rarely seen,let alone photographed.The fox wont Kill the one in your photgraph as he is a fully grown buck.Foxes sometimes take the young.

wow there really good photos......we have seen a deer with her baby once last year but never since.

Hi sally that is a Muntjac deer which is very rarely seen,let alone photographed.The fox wont Kill the one in your photgraph as he is a fully grown buck.Foxes sometimes take the young.

phew thank god for that I was really worrying even though I know it is nature I always seem to root for the prey.
Sallyx

wow there really good photos......we have seen a deer with her baby once last year but never since.

Thank you:D
We see quite a few deer in the field I love watching them we saw a mum and baby a week ago but didn't manage to catch them on camera:cry:
Sallyx

Thank you:D
We see quite a few deer in the field I love watching them we saw a mum and baby a week ago but didn't manage to catch them on camera:cry:
Sallyx

We have woods at the bottom of our garden but they are blocked with outbuildings so we dont get to see much.....Just a gap at the side. Do you have house bunnies if not do you have problems with the foxs, as they really worry me!!!!!:cry:

Back