• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Bit of a Confession.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie Wabbit has become a really extra special Bun. He developed seizures at the beginning of this year and he also has chronic Respiratory Tract problems.
There was obviously some EC involvement and although after lots of treatment he now has very few seizures he has been left with brain damage.
This includes a slight headtilt and he has also gone rather 'dippy'.
He does not behave like a Rabbit at all and even though he is bonded with Lizzie he is everso clingy to me.

We dont know how long Eddie has left but he really is such an adorable Bun who is so loving and gentle :love:

MeandafewBuns223.jpg

:)

He just seems to want me to fuss over him all the time :love:
He has to have injections into his muscle and he is so brave and when I carry him back to his pen he gives me Bunny kisses :love:

There is something amazing about Special Needs Bunnies :love:

Awwwww, poor Eddie. When Emrys had stasis a while back he was so affectionate. I think its their way of saying "I need you mummy and thank you for trying to make me better".

When I take Tango to the vets he always jumps into my arms and lets me cuddle him. At least there is one good thing whne I need to take him there!

Aww Eddie is lovely:love::love::love::love:.Bugsy follows me round like a little dog and is always kissing me and If I ignore him he pulls my sock.I have never had a rabbit as friendly and nosey as Bugs:love::love:

Aww, Eddie is so cute! I've never seen a rabbit that color before... But, truthfully speaking, I haven't seen that many rabbits, yet, aside from the three I have. He looks so unique! :love:

Back