• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sshheeppsss!! in the field by my house!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
they are back!! yay!! :love: i love them soooo much! :oops: i like watching them! :love: i love hearing the baaaa... even if its at one in the morning! :roll::lol:

here are some piccys! :love:

S73012862.jpg

S7301288.jpg

S7301289.jpg

S73012872.jpg

arht they fab??
:love:

Awww how cute :love: Do you live in the middle of nowhere :oops: My mother in law lives in the middle of nowhere and theres sheep and cows (not her, i mean actually cows :?) all around! Its lovely when we stay over to wake up to the sound of baaaa'ing sheep :lol: :D

No i dont :lol: x
i live next to a farm tho :) There are cows and horses two. But the cows wernt there today, they were in the other field. The horses are in the feild behing the sheep :D xx

You are so lucky to live where you do, so peaceful and quiet.

I will swap for my place, busy roads and in the sky noisy planes :cry:

awww sooo cute here is another sheepie for you

020.jpg

awwwhhhhhhh! :love: i love sheeppsss so much! mum says im a right welshie!:lol:

:) i love where i live :love::love: i love the animals on my doorstep! its wierd cause we have animals on our door step yet we are about 30/40 mins away from cardiff :love::love: x

I love sheep, too :love: Did you see the baby lambs in the fields at Rogiet and Caldicot back in the earlier part of the year ?

Back