• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Summer

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just to prove I do have some rabbits that can keep themselves clean here is some piccys of Summer. She has moved indoors since loosing Woody as she is currently living on her own. It is taking her a bit of time to get use to living in the house after being outside for 7 1/2 years but has already found a liking for wallpaper :roll::lol::lol:

HPIM1221.jpg

HPIM1224.jpg

HPIM1225.jpg

Aw beautiful girl :love: Glad she's settling indoors. Bless her, she looks a little like our Lettice x

OOOooooo she's lovely. Is she a rex or rex cross? Her colouring and coat look beautiful.

No she has a normal coat, I rescues her at 8weeks and her mum from a "childrens zoo" they didn't want them any more as they kept breeding from mum, who was a beautiful chinchilla colour and she kept producing agouti babies.:roll::roll: Her mum April was a walking skeleton when I took her at 3 years but lived until she was 8 years old.

Here she is with her mum and Woody

woodyaprilandsummer.jpg

Last edited:
Aww a beautiful agouti, she looks just like my bonnie. I love the family pic too.

Naughty Lola, Emrys went through a "wallpaper is tasty" phase too :roll:

Back