• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how big shall I make my run shelter?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I have a little table thing that I could adapt into a really nice sturdy run shelter....but it's only big enough to hold their litter tray and hay rack so it's not like they could run about inside it :? would that be adequate?

I don't want it too big as it takes away from the running about space, and they used to have a big shelter but when it rained they were always sat on top of it :roll:

thoughts? I will have to build one from scratch otherwise and i don't know if i can face that at the minute :cry:

Sounds fine to me. They only need the equivalent of a tunnel to bolt into if they feel like it :) Snug is probably best for a shelter to keep them warm anyway :)

I agree..they only need the shelter to snuggle in, so it doesn't need to be big enough for them to run around in.

Back