• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guinea Pig run stolen from Garden!!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...I cant believe some people! How rude.

We have been in process of replacing fencing, bonding buns, getting rid of hutches, moving garden around etc and placed the Guinea Pig run on top of a hutch near the fence. Down the side of our garden is a right of way...I noticed today that the run has gone.....

I can only think someone has picked it up, (it was very light) and has taken it. We didnt use it much as i said it was tooo small, but i still cant believe it.

Im not scared incase they come for my other runs.....my OH says its just "opportunity theft" but stilll........

xx

Last year we had our back garden done. I have lots of rescue buns and i am quiet well known in my area for it.

The garden took a few weeks and the foster buns were staying elsewhere.

When we came to put back the bunnie items we found they had all been stolen. The indoor cages, hospital cages water, bottles, and the run's some one had stolen the lot :evil:

Some people are just evil

Last year we had our back garden done. I have lots of rescue buns and i am quiet well known in my area for it.

The garden took a few weeks and the foster buns were staying elsewhere.

When we came to put back the bunnie items we found they had all been stolen. The indoor cages, hospital cages water, bottles, and the run's some one had stolen the lot :evil:

Some people are just evil

How awful..
I think i only used the run once, but thats not the point....

Just praying they dont take anything else.
Also hope the stupid person isnt keeping a rabbit in it....

xx

...I cant believe some people! How rude.

We have been in process of replacing fencing, bonding buns, getting rid of hutches, moving garden around etc and placed the Guinea Pig run on top of a hutch near the fence. Down the side of our garden is a right of way...I noticed today that the run has gone.....

I can only think someone has picked it up, (it was very light) and has taken it. We didnt use it much as i said it was tooo small, but i still cant believe it.

Im not scared incase they come for my other runs.....my OH says its just "opportunity theft" but stilll........

xx

It was probably my neighbours! :censored:

Have had a wander around and havent seen it anywhere.
Im pretty sure and am hoping it was one of those things.
I want to work tonight for four hours and was worrying thinking what if they try steal the hutches etc etc..

Its strange for our area though, so maybe just a passer by, trying to have a laugh...hopefully...

Back