• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me please!!!

channy

Young Bun
Hi all, im Chantelle.

I have had 2 rabbits loppy and a lionhead, for over 2 years now. Last night my lionhead went missing out of her run and i carnt find her anywhere, im very upset as you imagine.
But im am realy concerned for my loppy eared rabbit. He has only ever known being with her and now shes gone.... Any ideas of how he will reach or what i could do to help him? I couldnt bare anything happening to him as well. PLEASE HELP ME!

So sorry that your rabbit has gone missing. Is there anyway you could spend more time with your rabbit and give it some more things to do like stuff some toilet rolls with hay and hide the food to keep it busy.

Maybe you could bring your loppy bunny inside with you, and leave the hutch open with plenty of tasty food, and your lionhead may come back when her tummy rumbles?!

I'm so sorry :cry: Sending vibes to help her find her way home!

thanx for you help.

i have been bringing him inside more, but you see i still live at home and have lottle brothers and sisters who dont leave him alone, if i had my own house i wouldnt even have to think about doing that!! :(

i relied on your new person thread.... in introductions but here is my post again for you /
so sorry this has happened..my snowy rabbit is still missing tho it does sound likely it was a fox or cat or other predator that has taken your rabbit keep searching in case she got away and is injured under buses in peoples gardens... we put up psoters put flyers through doors (800) and got a radio station to do a shout out.ring round local rescues adn vets in case she get sfound and handed in. regarding remainnng bun they all react differently. dora stopped eating and pined and lost a heck of a lotof ewiehgt i had to do something she is now bonded with arthur but if we ever get snowy back we intend to have a 3 sum i hope it isnt the worst case and that your bunster gets found...x

thanx

thanx bunlover, thats helped. my lop is acting a little funny, he isnt eating to much and we have another rabbit for him to bond with, just that i havent done it before and i have been asking a few people on RU for advice, they are all so helpful!

any tips on binding..?

chantelle x

Back