• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC, Honeybunnies...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
What size hutch and run would i need to house my little dutchie tommy and a friend?

Im thinking of a hutch/run combo? 6x2x2 with a 6x4 run, with access to roam free range in garden?

BARC or Honeybunnies any input would be great, same for any other rescues?

xx

Last edited:
That would be fine aslong as new bun was not huge!:D

Well Jill....may be in touch once i have the hutch. Looking for Tommy a partner, hes a little dutch (black and white in my siggy), tried bonding him with the others, but a male bullied him, so feel he needs a little girlfriend. Hes fairly quiet and laid back...! Im thinking a bun of a similar size, another dutchie would be great however not neccessary.

xx

Brill.
The OH has asked me to ask what size playhouse would be required...him and his bright ideas....:roll:

Anybody? We have measured garden and cant accomadate for a 6x2x2 hutch with the 6x4 run attached.

So we wondered either a playhouse or a 6x2x2 hutch, then buying a large run 7foot one?

Would this be okay?

do you mean you can fit a 6x2x2 hutch and a seperate 7ft run in your garden? if so then this would be fine. as for a playhouse the same floor space minimum applies :)

do you mean you can fit a 6x2x2 hutch and a seperate 7ft run in your garden? if so then this would be fine. as for a playhouse the same floor space minimum applies :)

Hello, yes we have a ledge bit in the garden which would fit the hutch and then we thought we would buy a large run for the day time.

Thats Brill, thanks alot for your help!!

Just didnt want to buy and then it not be right!

xx

Back