• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herman the german rabbit on Myspace

Im sorry but the pictures are upsetting. The size of the hutchs these animals are kept in is a joke. I dont know the story of who they belong to and if its the same owner but they look like mini prisons. :cry:

On a brighter note herman is gorgeous:love:.

Im sorry but the pictures are upsetting. The size of the hutchs these animals are kept in is a joke. I dont know the story of who they belong to and if its the same owner but they look like mini prisons. :cry:

On a brighter note herman is gorgeous:love:.

just clicked on link..erm all the pictures under pictures are herman adn he isnt in a hutch in any of them? which pics do you mean i cant find the ones you are talking about? can you show me?(not trying to be awkward just not sure what referring to)

just clicked on link..erm all the pictures under pictures are herman adn he isnt in a hutch in any of them? which pics do you mean i cant find the ones you are talking about? can you show me?(not trying to be awkward just not sure what referring to)

The pic where the guy is standing behind him has hutches in the background.....i think thats the ones?

The pic where the guy is standing behind him has hutches in the background.....i think thats the ones?

oh ok...just had another look. its very hard ot see the hutches in fact it actually looks like show cages? i dont know tho hermman is gorgeous and big i think it unlikely that owner keeps buns badly as he links through to rescue for giant buns and cant imagine a rescue would promote bad standerds? still not for me to say i guess. .. hope that none of his buns are kept badly or in small cages xx

I heard that the german guy who breeds them sold a load to Korea, and they were eaten...don't know if that's true though, could be an urban myth :?

Back