• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Mum, getting deplummed is soooooo tiring!

After an initial burst of energy when he arrived home from the vets post op, Gregory has now gone to sleep with his head in his hay manger!

Gregory032.jpg

It's a bit hard to see on the pic but he looks so cute!

Edit: I know the hutch is not high enough - he is never ever shut in it, apart from at the mo cos he can't be trusted not to jump on stuff while his wound heals!

Last edited:
It's from the hay experts! Tipping it over and dragging it round the room and getting hay all over the carpet is one of his most favourite activities! It came filled with a hay of my choice too!

Saffron and Dhillon are both on cage rest too while their bits heal. Stitches out tomorrow.

Rabswood

AWw Gregory, hes one handsome bun:love: So glad hes okay after his op.Bet you was pacing up and down waiting for a phone call.:D

Saffron and Dhillon are both on cage rest too while their bits heal. Stitches out tomorrow.

Rabswood

Gregory has no stitches fortunately, just some weird blue glue! I was most shocked when the nurse showed me how to check the wound - his plums were still there! Then she explained that was just the sacs! I was expecting them to be completely gone!

AWw Gregory, hes one handsome bun:love: So glad hes okay after his op.Bet you was pacing up and down waiting for a phone call.:D

I was - Fortunately I arranged it on a day where I don't teach in the afternoon - no way could I have taught a lesson on balanced and unbalanced forces to a rabble of dumbstruck 10 year olds while thinking about my baby! They kept asking all morning how he was though bless them!

Glad he's doing well, bless him.

I didn't know he had previous dentals either, poor bunny.

When Artie got home from his deplumming he curled up in his litter tray and sulked for ages!

What a cutie :) Our vet uses green....only i didn't know and turned this bunny upside down to see he was completely covered in hard green stuff.....panic phone call to cloe explaining that he obviously had a horrid infection to be told what a muppet I was.

What a cutie :) Our vet uses green....only i didn't know and turned this bunny upside down to see he was completely covered in hard green stuff.....panic phone call to cloe explaining that he obviously had a horrid infection to be told what a muppet I was.

Yes I am rather glad the nurse showed me first! Apparently it will drop off at some point too!

Gregory has no stitches fortunately, just some weird blue glue! I was most shocked when the nurse showed me how to check the wound - his plums were still there! Then she explained that was just the sacs! I was expecting them to be completely gone!

Yes I noticed little Saffron has skin sacks when I checked him, Haven't noticed that with my other boys?

Rabs

They shrivel up & disappear in time. Pumpkins are nearly gone think hes was done around April. Poor Teddy still has his stitches as he was only done on Mon. Off to the vets tonight for a check up

Back