• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats your bunny's favourite veg or fruit?

**leanne**

Warren Scout
Ok this may have been done before but being quite new I'm not sure. Basically whats your rabbits most favourite fruit or veg (even if its the naughty ones they're not supposed to have much of? :roll: My lots fav is as follows:

Bella loves spring greens
Ella lurves apple
Alfie is a carrot man
Charlie likes broccoli best.

Hi Leanne:wave:

Yes all my bunnies love their veggies but their favoutite has to be carrot tops (very well washed of course), kale and parsley with a little sprinkle of grated carrot or apple. They dont even know i exist when they get it:lol::lol:
They love spinach too but not too much or i pay with the clean up the next day:lol:

liz,bunny mummy to toto,teddy,lily,belle,star,bibble,dizzle,blizzard,bambi and dewie.:D

LOla loves banana - only allowed very rarely and she loves pears and grapes but only as a special treat.

She loves rocket and watercress - but also stuffs down dandelions and dock leaves at a very fast pace!

Their absolute favourites are probably apple, rose or willow branches, but I cant get hold of these too often.

They also love herbs like parsley, coriander, rocket and fresh dandelions which I try to give as often as I can; beetroot, carrot and apple which I limit because they're sugary; and pellets which I limit because they're not good for their teeth.

Oooh I got my mom and dad to bring over some apple branches, the rabbits loved them!

Fruit/veg wise their favourites are parsley and grapes :D

Bam wont eat carrots they both always turned nose up at them but they love cabbage I don't give it to much though!! Bam likes carrot shop brought treats strangely like in biscuit form but not the real thing!!

Jack's fav is parsley and Molly loves tomatoes its so funny when she runs around with them in her mouth.

Mine love grass,dandilions,spring greens,pears,corn-on- the cob,toast and their fav is electric cables:oops::oops::oops::shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The one that gets Gregory's back twitching the most is either Raspberry or Banana, but these are very occasional treats!

The veg he goes wildest for is good old spring greens so that's all he gets!

We have an apple tree could i give them some? I think there eating apples and not cooking apples:?

We have an apple tree could i give them some? I think there eating apples and not cooking apples:?

yep. apples (cooking or eating) are ok as an occasional treat, but you can give them leaves and branches as often as you like. It's really good for their teeth as well.

My lots favourites

Cookie loves celery and parsley
Milly and Tilly carrot tops and parsley
Max loves parsley and basil and seems to love carrots
Lilly adores parsley and celery
Pickles and Ginger the pigs love apple and melon the best
My dog Charlie loves carrots and red apples

Bunnie loves spring green and banana but she can't have an of it as it upsets her tum and she gets evil cecals that she can't eat:cry:

But luckily she loves her timothy hay and prefers that to veg:roll::)

DANDELIONS!!!!!!!!!

All my buns love these the best but carrot, kale, broccoli, dill, rocket, apple and parsely are pretty popular too.

Mine love fruit tree leaves at the moment. We have a pear tree, two apple trees and loads of plum trees. The buns are in heaven just now as everything has finished fruiting and the leaves are just going to fall off anyway, so we have been feeding them handfuls. Also cut back the apple tree and they have a huge pile of branches to nibble.

Also like peppers, dandelions, those dandelion flowers which have very thin stalks and grow close to the ground, not the usual fleshy ones.

Rosie's favourite is caulie and Jimmy's favourite is brocolli. My first house bunny ( dkbones) sadly passed - his favourite was parsley. But these two dont enjoy it at all.

Back