• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where can i find a little bit of vinyl?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I want to line the hutch with vinyl floor stuff and glue it down cos Guinness and Briony have decided that rubber mats are a tasty snack :roll:

where can i get a piece 6'x2'? I don't want a whole room's worth :shock:

sorry if thats a daft question, its not something i usually buy :oops:

ive got a load of peices you can have, i will dig it out and see if it could cover the floor, all id ask is you cover the postage if you so wished for it, failing that look in carpet places i got a 12 ft by 4 for 15 pound as it was an off cut that i used for my bathroom

found two pieces one 52in x 16 wide the other 20.5x15.5
would make it just 6 ft long but would make it 8,5 inch narrower than 2 ft

Last edited:
Go to an independant carpet place if poss if not check out the off cuts in places like carpet right etc.. Or if you are lucky like we were a carboot and get enough to do the piggies hutch for 4 quid!!

ask for a free sample to take home and try, it comes with like stuff printed on it so that u dont use lots n keep going back but its fine for buns, thats what i did

I popped into my local carpet shop and asked if he had any off cuts he was throwing away, he gave me a sample book, with 10 big pieces in:D

I want to line the hutch with vinyl floor stuff and glue it down cos Guinness and Briony have decided that rubber mats are a tasty snack :roll:

where can i get a piece 6'x2'? I don't want a whole room's worth :shock:

sorry if thats a daft question, its not something i usually buy :oops:

I live in Leeds and have some spare floor tiles - where are you in Leeds? I have about 6 pale blue floor tiles brand new!

Back