• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rspca vets

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
went in one and wasn't impressed :shock: the smell was hurrendous :shock: it hit you as soon as you walked through the doors :oops: i had to go back out again, it wasn't hygienic from what i could see the walls where like stained and the reception desk area looked like it hadn't been cleaned for a while

anyone else ever been to one?

the one I went to was nice.

There were no windows, but it was the middle of Salford, what can you expect ( sorry to those who live there, small amount of people ruin things)

I didn't actually see a consulting room as I was just dropping Charlie off for his neuter, but the reception was ok and the waiting room smelt of dogs ( granted there was about 30 dogs in there)

But the receptionist was nice and so was the nurse handing Charlie back over and was given all the advice people on here had already give to me.

the one I went to was nice.

There were no windows, but it was the middle of Salford, what can you expect ( sorry to those who live there, small amount of people ruin things)

I didn't actually see a consulting room as I was just dropping Charlie off for his neuter, but the reception was ok and the waiting room smelt of dogs ( granted there was about 30 dogs in there)

But the receptionist was nice and so was the nurse handing Charlie back over and was given all the advice people on here had already give to me.

glad that one was ok for you :)

Back