• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hyde (Rat)

Lillian

Warren Veteran
As most people have probably read i have been devastated over losing two of my rats (Jekyll and Maug) on monday. I have one rat left now Hyde, Jekylls sister. Hyde is a very skitty little thing, shes nervous but very sweet. I wanted people to see my special little girl, shes been rather confused over her sister suddenly disappearing :( Here are some photos of Hyde (excuse some of them, wasn't easy trying to handle her and take pictures by myself :oops:)

hyde005.jpg

hyde006.jpg

hyde010.jpg

hyde008.jpg

hyde009.jpg

hyde011.jpg

hyde012.jpg

hyde013.jpg

Wow, I so want a 'natural' looking rat so when people say to me what have you got in there, pointing at the cage I can say rat that I got from my cat who brought it home. :lol: :lol: I have two males that are white and brown so half there.

She's a lovely looking girl, is she a snuggle or a I'll use you to get somewhere else kind of rat? Both my girls I had years ago weren't very cuddly.

Shes kinda both, her sister was the cuddly one really. Jekyll would sit for hours with me. Hyde prefers to go do her own thing, she might come and sit with me for a moment but theres always something else going on that she needs to investigate :roll: She spends lots of time going through my bin to see if theres anything she can have, also she stole aload of straw from my rabbit to make a nest :lol:

she is lovely bless her.Its funny how all rats are different we have some human friendly ones who will sit for hrs then we also have some that hate been cuddled.Bless her :love:

Back