• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits who'd have 'em?!

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

They do nothing but eat your flowers, dig in your flower beds, ruin your bank balance when they get ill and decide they're going to dig to China in the middle of your lawn :evil:

But I wouldn't change them for the world even if it means I'm permanently skint, have a garden that looks like a bombs hit it and have no flowers :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

I'm sure they all conspire to get ill at the same time!

You can go for years with no illnesses...then POW, they all get ill within a few weeks...what's that all about? :?

ah thats because they know your going to leave them, they love you so much, must admit my lot(touches every bit of wood around) are great lawn mowers, and only seem to nick my herbs which i dont mind to much, just the surprise vet bills

.....and don't you just love walking around looking as if you are wearing a big huge woolly jumper!!

...and when you're watching the telly everytime you breathe theres a rabbit hair wavering under your nose..

...and theres something small and round between your toes.......oh its a rabbit poo.

..theres hay absolutely everywhere

... but doesn't your heart melt when you just see them all sprawled out with no care in the world :roll: :love:

...and when you buy them a toy you're sure they'll love and the either ignore it or rip it to shreds, then go back to throwing the cardboard toilet roll around.

... and when you try and put them back in the hutch they growl at you and bite your knees! :shock:.. mind you, that may just be pebble xx :love:

Back