• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this enough?

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Im thinking of getting one of these for the buns to be in next summer during the day

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-HUTCHES-1X-...40:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

and attatching the run from PAH that i have already.

it will hopefully have a bonded foursome of 3 small buns and a medium bun?

During the night they will have a shed but i want something for them to be out in during the day and poss stay in over night some nights.

it will be bolted down.

thanks.

youre prob better off getting a bigger run and just popping a small hutch/shelter inside for them to sit in if they want.

I put my four in our zooplus n they love it, n every now andd then i put them in the zooplus run thats 2 stuck together and they binky like mad in it:lol:

youre prob better off getting a bigger run and just popping a small hutch/shelter inside for them to sit in if they want.

I put my four in our zooplus n they love it, n every now andd then i put them in the zooplus run thats 2 stuck together and they binky like mad in it:lol:

why though?

as i already have a run to attach to it so it would be around 10ft x 3ft?

A bit off topic (i'll let someone else deal with the size issue), but in terms of practicality, if you're looking to move the buns in and out of this combo, the "on top" design has a lot of places for awkward buns to avoid you (plus i'm not a fan of ramps in hutches). We had some interesting mornings trying to coax ours out and they only had one hutch on top.

They do say you can have this kind of configuration which i'd recommend.

http://uk.andale.com/imgserver/img/...com/a/18920724/aview/019_021_2.jpg&marketId=8

A bit off topic (i'll let someone else deal with the size issue), but in terms of practicality, if you're looking to move the buns in and out of this combo, the "on top" design has a lot of places for awkward buns to avoid you (plus i'm not a fan of ramps in hutches). We had some interesting mornings trying to coax ours out and they only had one hutch on top.

They do say you can have this kind of configuration which i'd recommend.

http://uk.andale.com/imgserver/img/...com/a/18920724/aview/019_021_2.jpg&marketId=8

it depends on the bun though, my lot are well trained, only alyssa is a pain and shes easily caught now x

it depends on the bun though, my lot are well trained, only alyssa is a pain and shes easily caught now x

hahaha u think that but when theres four together...its much harder! pairs mine were SO eays to catch, i opened the top. picked them up. job done.

i spent at least 15-25 mins a day trying to get those little monkeys in, unfortnatly they seem to work out how to distract you as a four lol

:lol:

what run have you got from zooplus??

Back