• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Newly bonded five..U/D make it four..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Began yesterday with great success.

So here they are...

Angelica (who apparently would never bond with any rabbit..:roll:)
Bella
Tommy
Jack & Toffee (brothers)

This is how i was greeted this morning..

SDC10295.jpg

SDC10298.jpg

SDC10302.jpg

SDC10304.jpg

SDC10305.jpg

SDC10307.jpg

SDC10309.jpg

As of yet im not sure who is boss.
Bella and Tommy are still nervous and there is still abit of chasing...but with time fingers crossed!!!

:love::D

Last edited:
Aw bless!! Look at them, a little bunny bundle! :love: Hope it all continues to go well. they look fab together :D x

They look fantastic together!...Well done you!....wish I had the courage.....you've probably posted before but who was with who before they all bonded together?

A five :D :D :D Just LOVE bunny groups! Watching my four never ceases to entertain me! :) Hope it all continues to go well - looks positive :D

What a wonderful way to be greeted in the morning. Hope you've had just as wonderful a greeting this morning :D

Sadly the little dutchie Tommy has been removed from the group. Due to fighting terribly with Jack a male lionhead. It was awful. I knew things were touchy between them but today i had to take him out. Jack pinned him to floor and i have never heard such a scream...It happened whilst i was in there.

Little Tommy has come off pretty badly with some cuts to his neck.

The four are now getting along happily. Before removing Tommy i sat and watched outside, he was so scared, when any of the other buns approached him he just went for them. I checked Jack over too and he had no cuts, so Tommy had to leave.

xx

Aw poor Tommy. Must have been terrifying for you as well. Did you have to take him to the vet? What are your plans now for Tommy? Will you get him a new partner? Hope he is ok & gets over his fright. Bug hugs for Tommy.

Little dutchie is having his cuts bathed. Hes okay now, seems alot happier now hes away from Jack lol.

Plus the four are settled now too.

Im hoping to sort out accomodation for Tommy, and then start looking for a girlfriend for him, i dont want him on his own, its not fair when i can offer another bun a home to live with him.

xx

Poor Tommy, they all looked so happy together in those pics as well.

I know its a shame, after been in there and seeing it for myself, i coudlnt leave him.

There was always alot of hair in the mornings, so i knew "tiffs" were happening. Since removing Tommy, there has been no hair, so sadly it just didnt work.

Tommy will however be looking for a girl friend once i sort out accomodation!!

xx

It must have been awful seeing Tommy get beat up. I am sure he will be alot happier with a wife of his own. I would love to bond some of my buns to a group but I'm too scared.

Rabswood

It must have been awful seeing Tommy get beat up. I am sure he will be alot happier with a wife of his own. I would love to bond some of my buns to a group but I'm too scared.

Rabswood

It wasnt nice. But all is sorted now within the group. Tommy will soon have a wifey am sure of it.

Dont be scared. Although i admit i am scared of bonding existing pairs.
With these four, they were all single, so i must say it was easy. Nothing compared to my pair ive done this week lol...x

Back