• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have progress...Bonding! U/D still getting on..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...Jasmine and Oscar are gettin on much better.
Shes been grooming him most of the day and he has sat and allowed her, they are also currently sat next to each other, both are now also eating out of the same bowl.

Im SOOOO happy!!!

xx

Last edited:
awww wow im so pleased nat!!

Nick will be too, he felt most sorry for you when i said you were bonding giants. He also said that Anth should have gone to bed lol

awww wow im so pleased nat!!

Nick will be too, he felt most sorry for you when i said you were bonding giants. He also said that Anth should have gone to bed lol

I am too, theres still chasing but not half as bad as yesterday.

Lol aw bless.

Pics to follow soon.

Hah i know, i told him to wake me and we would swap over but he said he didnt mind..Can safety say we will both be going to bed tonight, they have only argued twice all day lol..

xx

Today i have moved them upstairs into the bedroom, so the OH can sleep in bed instead of the sofa lol (slept there two nights now) and have slightly increased there cage size and things are still great. Not one fight today, and had her still grooming him and him flopping out looking much more relaxed....

xxYEYxx

Back