• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

audenshaw to bolton

elaine

Mama Doe
can anyone help to get 2 rabbits from me to kayj as soon as possible as she has agreed to find a home for this pair with her friend as they are extremely aggressive and will bite, and being in a cage they are starting to fight

Elaine

:love::love::love:

Aggressive buns snatched up before I even spotted them:cry::lol:

I came on here to see where Audenshaw was, cos I've bunrun to meet kayj before:oops:

Theo it is the totally wrong direction for you and Angie it is nowhere near you either but Thanks guys:D:D

Dee, You would be going passed my house to the other side of MCR and then back it is out of your way:D

oh is it, lol. I'm no good with direction, I just know both Manchester and you are near us. :lol:

We can do it. Kayj took in a couple of rabbits for a friend of mine and has ended up having to keep them so i don't mind helping out.

Ill do it. PM me with the details Kay if you need me xx

any idea what is happening with these 2 they are now seperated as they were attacking each other

Like i said, im prepared to do it. Just waiting for Kay to get back to me. Could only do it tomorrow (sunday) though so its whether everything can be sorted by then. Let me know if im needed :D

Back