• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lauralou found caltons yin to his yang :D

areia

Wise Old Thumper
you looking for a wifey yet for calton, im currently fostering a lovely 12/18 month old rew, who is absolutley lovely shes very sweet and runs to you when called, and loves cuddles too. currently shes only called mom :oops:as she came in with her children, but i thought if she was black she'd be the spit of your calton :love: not that im trying to match make at all :angel:

Photo-0174-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh Lauralou she's one stunning little wifey for Carlton!!! I'm sure it would be bunny love at first sight!!! :D

ooh, flippin' 'eck, I'm drooling!

She's a dreamy bun! I've had to put wife plans on hold for a while, my stupid poorly is driving me mad. I havn't even got my NIC cubes yet for the bunny room :-(

oh how:love::love:

ooh theyd make a smashing pair:love:

heck im in love with her already...awwww

no room debbie...remember..no room no more money.......:lol:

nope not anymore im afraid i have a loverly lady offering issac, lily and felicity a home together watch this space :D

Back