• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Male buns man area! Please hlep!!!

Bunny_mad

Alpha Buck
This is a strange question but does anyone know what a young males man bits should look like. Below is the underneath of my bun and I am a little concerned. Should I be? He has not been done and hs been in contact with a female, is he just horny? Any advice would be great. Sorry the pic is not too clear and it is big!

143-1.jpg
[/IMG]

the pink bits...they are his plums to be polite! thats normal. they will sweell up round and full when he is aroused and will shrink and shrivel when not.x

I know it seemed silly but he is my first male bun! Thank you so much for your help, it has put my mind at rest :) xxx

oh ya thats a boy, i remember when the vet checked to biggles plums you couldnt miss them :lol: then when doc was checked he decided to be extra pleased.:oops: they look to me like the cocktail sausages well thats how big biggles got, then other days they would look like shriveled dates
my son was laughing all the way home on that one,

I know it seemed silly but he is my first male bun! Thank you so much for your help, it has put my mind at rest :) xxx

no probs.. i was quite alarmed on seeeing arthurs..only ever had girls before!!!! and beware when they are excited erm their little penis uncurls shockingly long(sorry to be so crude... but arthur surprised me./... he is off to be neutered friday in hte hope he will stop humping dora she loves him but cant be doing with his enthusiasm)

Lol! I feel silly now but I had to ask, was a shock to seethem. We are getting him done soon as we want to bond him with my female bun, he's too horny at the moment to even try and bumble is not best pleased :)

if you leave it longer you have the binky spray to look forward to too just to show how happy they are and how much they love you, normaly just when your dressed up and ready to go out :roll:

Can I ask what that is? lol! Don't like the sound of it! Do you think they will bond when he is done, Bumble is a right DIVA!!!:lol:

a binky is when they jump around in silly mode its shows they are happy when they are running around, my buns get a lot of running around time inside and out, so they do mad dashes all over the place, ive had 3 boys who have sprayed as well as jumped at the same time,
you can try bonding once hes been neutered but its reconmended you dont try it for at least 8 weeks so his hormones can calm down, you getting the doe done to ?

I know what a Binky is, they do it all the time. Bumble was charging about earlier. Don't like the spray bit though. lol!

She has been done, July sort of time so all is well. Just need him done. So you suggest 8 weeks before trying. We have tried before but I am too concious of the fact that he is horny and bumble gets annoyed!

I just want them to get on then they can come and chill in the living room at night together! :)

Back