• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smelly has a home!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Smelly the cashie has a home!! He is being snip snipped Friday and the day after his check up, he will be picked up by his new owners, they will start bonding themselves 7 weeks after his neuter but be keeping him in a seperate cage until then :)

It was love at first sight! :love:

(Havent got anyupdated pics :oops:)
miaow009.jpg

Thats what i said! As he has a chubby cheeky little face!! He kept following her up and down the run, he knows how to woo the ladies :lol:

Yay! This was the little boy I intended to adopt, but Hedgehog was bigger and I thought would benefit more from the garden space, plus I hoped a small boy might be snapped up quicker than a large one. So pleased he's found a home too! :D

Aww, that's great. And of course, I think Alfie is the best name in the world. :lol:

Awwww that's fab news - love the name Alfie too!! Especially seeing as I had a beloved bun called Alfie. He looks like a real sweetie pie! :D

Back