• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stitch

bunlover

Warren Veteran
here is the bun himself.. he only ahs one eye and is on rin section he is such aloverly bun sorry poor quality but rubbish phone pics as camera ones were fab but i cant find the lead for that at moment!:roll:

better pics 3rd post down!!!!

stitch007.jpg

stitch006.jpg

stitch005.jpg

stitch004.jpg

stitch003.jpg

there you go enjoy xx

Last edited:
Aw Bless im.:love::love:
looking forward to clearer photos lv mumx:wave:
last but one photo is really good but last photo very blurred.

Aw ...I can't have him tho. Hope he finds a good home and a bunny wife to look out for himx

Aw Bless im.
looking forward to clearer photos lv mumx:wave:

lol yup well its my phone adn he kept moving to se what i was doing!?:lol: the camera is better cuz i can zoom in on him so he not turning to see whats going on!!! but icant find the lead

bless him today he has spent most of it running around my legs wanting to be freinds and get snuggles... bless him he stil bumps into things a bit but seems happy enough xx

yup its at 1.30 today so i will take him get him myxi vaccs and check him out...he seems good health but i would like to know more about his eye which has the white dot in it x

Let me know how you get on :D It's so anoying that we don't know why his first eye was removed

tell me about it! if it was an abcess or if it was cateracts..or if it was fighting with another bunny.. it could be anything... which means that it may or may not affect his other eye.. but i have my doubts due to this white spot he has... my normal rabbit savvy vet is on maternatiy leave but i am seeing the one who seems to share the rabbit side of stuf fwith her today she is doing arthurs neuter which is now wednesday and seems to know her stuff... but i do know that if she doesnt know she will at least say(thank god i hate vets who just pretend they know!)..in which case i might take him to mums and get jason(very rabbit savvy vet in glos) to look at his eye in aweek or 2.

he had his myxi jab today. the vet thinks the qhite spot is nothing to worry about and that rest of his eye is fine so he should be able to see (but if it got bigger at any stage to bring him back..) so im still not convinced as he does bump into things a bit but generally he is fine xx

he had his myxi jab today. the vet thinks the qhite spot is nothing to worry about and that rest of his eye is fine so he should be able to see (but if it got bigger at any stage to bring him back..) so im still not convinced as he does bump into things a bit but generally he is fine xx

I'm not convinced either :? A white spot obviously isn't normal, especially as he has already had some sort of eye problem. The only thing I think it can be is the start of a cataract. Please can you keep me updated on this special bunny :D

Back