• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

odd couples

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
Has anyone got any piccys of there bunnys together who look like a odd couple, Like a huge bunny with a small bunny for example:D

I have, I always called them the odd couple, although Evie has sadly now gone to the bridge

HPIM0915.jpg

HPIM0924.jpg

HPIM0912.jpg

These are my first two. They are sooo i love - they're never not touching in some way. Twinkle is a very nervous and emotional rabbit and whenever she feels unsafe or threatened, she goes straight to his side. Words cant describe how I feel about these two!

Sleeps time Jess
jandt2.jpg

So on a scale of one to ten, just how stupid do you think we look Twink...?
jessandtwink1.jpg

God i love Dragons Den...
DSC00335.jpg

Sometimes Jess, your ears just arent long enough...
DSC00372.jpg

Its not always plain sailing...
17022008232.jpg

But for 99% of the time...its just perfect...
DSC00334.jpg

Jess & Twinks are soooo loved up its lovely to see. Is Evie the lop wth the most impressive ears? Love the pic of the little one under her ear, so sweet

Here are my two they look quite odd...hehe! Tika is a Nethie and Harvey not sure (any ideas) I just call him an Agouti bun but they are very loved up.

Harvey7.jpg

Harvey6.jpg

Harvey5.jpg

Harvey4.jpg

Harvey3.jpg

Harvey2.jpg

Tika4-1.jpg

Tika3-1.jpg

Jess & Twinks are soooo loved up its lovely to see. Is Evie the lop wth the most impressive ears? Love the pic of the little one under her ear, so sweet

Yes Evie is the English lop, she was a very special bunny, with so many problems

Well they're not a couple (so it doesn't really count) but I just like the way it shows the size difference between my dwarf lop and french lop on the day we found him. The frenchie has grown since and unfortunatley I cant get the photo bigger! Oh and he's no longer stuck in the conservatory he has a nice big house now.

037.jpg

frosty and linus i would put as an odd couple linus is a mini rex and frosty is a large lop, even when donna popped over she swore frosty was a lot smaller :lol: also goes with personality too as linus likes to pretend hes all hard but is very quick to hide behind her if something spooks him, and shes the housewify type to as she likes to rearrange the hay when i clean them out, i just put a large block in now and leave it to her, shes a lot larger than she looks in the piccies, have yet to nab a piccie when they are both stretched out together
Picture097.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture044.jpg
[/IMG]

:lol::lol::lol:

Poor Little Gracie, since loosing Evie she has now been bonded with Robin and Reubin who don't have any ears at all, she must be soooo confused:?

Mona and Elidore are odd colours and Mona is bigger than Elidore plus she is a year older. Opposittes attract!

23EasterPumbles26March2007.jpg

The exact same goes for Nori and Ebonnie (who is the daughter of Elidore and niece of Mona)

16NoriandEbonyBirthdayParty10thJuly.jpg

And not so much and odd couple as an odd group. Elidore's babies (wee Ebonnie too) all piled in together.

32Babies25July2004.jpg

Back