• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi All

Amandabwfc

Warren Scout
I haven’t introduced myself yet..... My names Amanda I’m 21 and live in Bolton in the north-west of England. I own 2 gorgeous 6 month old male bunnies and a crazy chocolate lab. I’ve had rabbits since a was small, all have been kept with guinea-pigs and have loved each other and alll lived happy long lives. This time I opted for 2 bunnies who live out doors in a hutch and big run. They are my little bundles of joy but are getting very feisty and going for the snip very soon :(:(.

This website is very useful and helps so much. Going to enjoy talking to you all and hopefully offering and recieving very useful advise.

Just sat here and realised that BWFC stands for Bolton Wanders football club. You do know you can get pills for such a terrible choice of footie team??? :lol:

How rude of me in your introduction thread, I'll insert non footie stuff now.

I'm Ann have the buns in my sig, 2 pigs, 7 cats and loads of other animals, hope you find what you are looking for on here. We are a lovely bunch of people. :D

Back