• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help me choose u/d thanks

which should I enter

Votes: 1 2.6%

Votes: 14 35.9%

Votes: 9 23.1%

Votes: 2 5.1%

Votes: 9 23.1%

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
I want to submit one of these photos for the autumn section of a calendar, but I can't choose which. Please help me. Don't know if they're particularly autumny but they were taken a couple days ago.
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
3 - no doubt at all!! (And my father was a photographer so that should count as two votes!! ;))

i prefer the last one, but whats that white thing to the left?xxxxxx

hm, I was wondering that. I think it was a penny sweet bag if I remember rightly. It's a public footpath behind our houses so gets used by kids coming home from school. :roll:

Wonder if I *coughyou* could edit it out? :oops: ;)

hm, I was wondering that. I think it was a penny sweet bag if I remember rightly. It's a public footpath behind our houses so gets used by kids coming home from school. :roll:

Wonder if I *coughyou* could edit it out? :oops: ;)

lol yeh wont take 2 minutes!

i chose number 2 is a really nce shot :D is a little dark in the original imho so hoe you dont mind just played about with the levels and vibrance/saturation of the pic

this one gets my vote what a stunner he is :love:

1-2.jpg

ooh, Abi that's much better. I'll have a play with the original.

I was going for a scenery one but didn't work that well. The ones where he's a bit further away from me he was a bit nervous. Those blobby buildings in the background are stables and someone was down their making the horses noisy and it was freaking him out. :lol:

2 is the winner of the poll. :) thanks everyone who voted.

Back