• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack just went for me

Rose

Mama Doe
I went to stroke him and he grunted at me and then went towards me grunting (not quite lunging) :(

Since I've brought the buns in after the foxes, Jess has grunted at me a couple of times, I've never heard it before. It was like she'd turned into a monster rabbit :shock:

Jacks having his vacc in friday if the carrier arrives i'm dreading clipping his claws and taking him to the vets if keeps being like this.

I take pebble to the vets to have her nails done... everytime they have made ner bleed cause she kicks up a huge fuss! :shock:

My vet clips my bunnies nails when they vaccinate - free. Sometimes mine have, for no reason, lunged and occasionally bitten. Is he neutered?

My vet clips my bunnies nails when they vaccinate - free. Sometimes mine have, for no reason, lunged and occasionally bitten. Is he neutered?

Jack's been neutered since February.

Just went to check on the and jack is huddled up in the corner, i kinda puffed him self up. Is that normal

Back