• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie and Treacle

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
oh they just break my heart :love:

they are just so gorgeous and lovely :(

Search them if you want their full story but basically....
Mum works for people with learning difficulties. I did a documentary on how pets can improve their lives and the short end of it is, they ended up adopting two of Jellys daughters, Peta, and Treacle. Peta passed away from VHD at just 3 months old, she had her myxo and had the vhd next week but ti was too late. We then rescues Cookie (bunlover) brought him down to me,and we nursed him back to health and then bonded him with treacle.

They have lived there for a year (treacle a year and a half) and are loved SO much. they are doted on, and the rabbits AND the residents benefit. But 2 or 3 little 'busy bodies' are butting in trying to get them rid of. i CANT go into further detail bcus of the type of place my mum works out but basically, the long and short of it is, they may need a new home which is breaking my heart.
anyway...here they are.

Southwold124.jpg
my special cookie boy!

Southwold123.jpg

Southwold125.jpg

Southwold127.jpg

Southwold131.jpg
doesnt she look like Jelly? :love:

Southwold135.jpg

Southwold136.jpg

me and mum desperatly want to keep them but we couldnt afford the vet bills for six rabbits right now, with the credit crunch and my dad not working we are so in debt it is unreal, so taking on 2 more would be unfair.

but i love them dearly.

so do i, because the residents love them being there, thyeve been staying here for 4 days, bcus i needed to cut their claws and i just wanted to check cookie with his eating bcus he had a slight spur last year so i wanted to check he was fine, and he is. But everyone at work today was going 'elaine when are cookie and treacle coming back'

they love them so much

has your mum lost the battle to keep them at work then? :(

not yet, but cookie is going to have to have a dental soon, as he had a slight back spur last year and hes been dribbling past 2 days, so there gunna use that against him:(

mums paying for his dental, but they r gunna use that as amunition as to why they shudnt keep them. just what they r like :(

i hope someone on here would be interested in these two lovelies

I would love to have them. Treacle is an amazing colour and Cookie is so cute. Suc a shame I live in Scotland :(

Back