• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Me and my motley Crew

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Hey,

I'm Tracy, and, similar to most of you, I'm a rabbit lover (I feel like I want to sort of stand up and confess that).

I currently have 14 of my own bunnies, and 2 RSPCA fosters.

I volunteer as a home visitor for the RSPCA aswell and am known as their 'Rabbit Lady'.

So yeh, that's me.

I was a long time member of another forum, but a recent rabbit that has been rehomed has brought me here for your oh so wonderful help :D

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

Ok, so here are my 14.

Sky

Sky131midrollandlookingincrediblysw.jpg

I am trying to bond him with Sandy, but both are currently refusing.

Sandy

DSCF2435.jpg

Badger

266.jpg

Star

Star77.jpg

I'm just starting to look at putting Star into my Trio.

Trio (L-R Dawn, Sunny, Hope)

Trio58.jpg

Angel

Angel61beautifulpicture.jpg

Dusk

005.jpg

Lightning

024.jpg

My Quad (L-R, Cloud, Dopey 1, Dopey 2, Candyfloss

128.jpg

So those are all mine and here forever.

And this is one of my fosters.

Summer

048.jpg

I have another foster called Roger, but the pictures are still on my camera for him. He was found with wild rabbits and I'm having to tame him down. He's coming around really well, and has gone from a panicked maniac (which is how he was in the centre) to coming to the front of the cage to eat food when I arrive. He's still very nervey though.

He and Summer will be bonded when he is out of quaratine and she is better (she is having a rough time after her spay and is having some sort of issue with her spay wound).

I found another rabbit today that caught my heart. He is at the centre and is on the euthanisation list because he has bad teeth, but the teeth are not abscessing or anything. I don't know the details, but I'd like to bring him home to give him whatever time I can in a home, with a friend (I must have one somewhere for him), so that he ends on a happy note, with a home. They also have a bun with head tilt who will probably also be unrehomable, but I might see if the two are bondable and then have the pair. How does this happen!

Awwwwwwww your bunnies are all sooooooooo adorable!!!! I bet you were like me, when you got your first bunny, you would never have dreamed you would end up with 14!! I think it's great that you're considering adopting the bunny with bad teeth & one with head tilt - hope it works out for you & these little buns, so they can enjoy life as bunnies should do, with everything they could ever need or want x

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I'm now not taking the bun with the teeth problems or the one with the tilt. The bun with teeth problems had a spur and was down for euthanisation so I'm going to try and work with the RSPCA to find him a savvy home who will be aware of the potential for spurs to regrow and the signs to look for and what to do. I have put the centre in touch with someone who deals with head tilt and hopefully he can educate them better than I can.

Back