• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack as promised well done bunniemum

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
Jack006.jpg

Jack018.jpg

He even lets me stroke his feet now bless him:D

He's beautiful :love: I've heard they're very intelligent, is he? Is he a pet, can you keep them as pets? I dont know anything about birds!! Other than he's fab of course!! :D

He's beautiful :love: I've heard they're very intelligent, is he? Is he a pet, can you keep them as pets? I dont know anything about birds!! Other than he's fab of course!! :D

i guess hes going to be another part of the family as he wont be able to be released due to the elbow joint being smashed he will never be able to fly the vet said he may get to glide again but never fly.

i guess hes going to be another part of the family as he wont be able to be released due to the elbow joint being smashed he will never be able to fly the vet said he may get to glide again but never fly.

Aw no poor thing :( did you find it then? He's lucky to have found you :) Isnt that amazing that he's a wild bird but can become so tame and sit on your hand etc :love:
Is a Jackdaw smaller than a crow then? they' all the same family right?
Sorry for all the questions :oops: I've always found crows and rooks etc so fascinating x

Aw no poor thing :( did you find it then? He's lucky to have found you :) Isnt that amazing that he's a wild bird but can become so tame and sit on your hand etc :love:
Is a Jackdaw smaller than a crow then? they' all the same family right?
Sorry for all the questions :oops: I've always found crows and rooks etc so fascinating x

Yep their smaller than a crow still the same family,
Dont get me wrong he tried to bite me hard when i first got a hold of him:lol:

Back