• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want this?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: cos of tyhe waves of buns and several bondings i now have 2pairs to be rebonded as a group..BUT neutral teritory isnt somehting i have so ive used a big babys travel cot/playpen and cleaned it with allsorts to make it smeel diff....piled weepads under and in between layers of towles or with smaller buns used neutral litter tray.
its still good nick..often steam cleaned..so clean in between bondings my grandaughter used it......:shock:

well its sat on my landing gathering dust as dearest willows now twice the size she was last december when i used it...aargh..thats frenchies for you:lol:

its a hauck one..winnie the pooh in shades of blue:lol:

i have offerred i to a memebr here but i thin they dont want it so i ma finally letting it go...im always loathe too but be serious debbie.no more money or room for any more bunnies and rebonding the group i have now..willow wouldnt be able lay out with bertie bif n bandit let laone turn around:lol::lol:

not thats shes fat..shes just huge:shock: i thought bunnies stoped growing at a year or just before..but skulls carry on etc..then someone said its 18 monhts full sized..then on here osmeone else said 2 years..my gawds i swear shes still growing..ill need ot move at this rate:lol:

so anyone doing bonding interested? i dont wnat anything for it...its clean etc but needs using..;) pm me ok.

Shame youre not closer cos Im in desperate need of some neutral territory. You've given me a good idea though on what to buy/use :)

Wish I could get it, it's just what I could do with, if anyone is doing a bunny run up this way please let me know:D

luvabun has pmd me about poss of getting it to you...fingers crossed:love:

kipper..yep good ole ebay..it cost us £40 at the time and was over £100 in shops...its a big sized cot. bu tif oyuve got little buns you could use a smaller one;)
dont know why no ones ever recommended it before for bonding...we saw it mentioned on a usa bun site but it eldues me which one! we thoguht wow what a good idea..and you know..it is!

OK so looks like this can't be got to me before tomorrow but any other time would be fine with me. I hail from the East Midlands so often go up north visiting and could get it to Snowy some other time.

Oh thanks very much for trying everyone, maybe another time if purplebumble still has it

Thanks again

ooh yes id gladly hold on to it for you..withing reason..like preferabbly this year!:lol:

no one else is interested so its yours;)

Back