• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie is going tomorrow :(

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
As the title says Reggie is going tomorrow :cry::cry::cry: Hes going to another fosterer and Lucy (rspca walsall) are going to find him a new home. He was meant to be going to a friend but all turned out wrong and shes no longer speaking to me but i wont go into that.

Im really upset, sitting here in tears yet again :( Its so hard, ive only had him a week and im already attached to him. Dans just had a right go at me calling me a stupid cow but i really cant help it. The fact i have to sit here looking at him too is making it worse. :cry: Got to take him to Maries at 6pm tomorrow night xXx

Sounds like you're handing over the wrong critter.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thats really made me laugh! Im feeling a little better now, was so upset after marie called :oops: :? Just dreading tomorrow :( Can feel tomorrow is going to be a bad day :( xXx

It's tough no matter how long you have them. I cry buckets when I foster pigs. You aren't alone! No tea for boyfriend tomorrow I think! Hehe!

Hope it goes well tomorrow. (((hugs)))

It's tough no matter how long you have them. I cry buckets when I foster pigs. You aren't alone! No tea for boyfriend tomorrow I think! Hehe!

:lol: too right, he can starve :censored:

Yeah i have 2 foster bunnies going to next weekend if the home check goes ok, will miss them so much! Dont think this fostering is for me :oops: If ive had a bun for a week and im crying god knows what im going to be like if Jasmine and Daisy go after 4 months :shock: xXx

Back