• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

silly question #7 how do i get a bun to use a new litter tray?

MammaH

Alpha Buck
I've bought a brand new corner rabbit litter tray today and I can't seem to get Binx to use it, when he's been coming out of his cage, I've been laying down newspaper in the corner where he 1st went for a wee, obviously I've cleared that up with this amazing Vanish Foam stuff, and he's been going there to poo and wee ever since, he has a small litter try in his cage, but I don't know if he's been using it properly or not..

I bough the bigger one so then obviously I can introduce him to some new rooms in my house and obviously if I ever take him to my parent's house. I've filled it with poo and soiled newspaper and hay, but he just seems to put his front paws in it and eat the hay instead... So what I've done is put the bigger one in his cage and put the smaller on inside that...

Eeeep I'm in dyer need of help here! I've been looking at tips as to how to litter train, and I've put the tray in the corner where he normally goes but he's not having any of it :roll:

Back