• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Little Nethies..Competition added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two little lads were handed in today..you can see their overgrown nails and you should have seen the filth they were living in:cry::cry:
Not the owners fault..she is having major personal problems and luckily realised these rabbits were bearing the brunt of it.
(competition to name them in fundraising section:D)
Number one
bunguessz.jpg

and the other
bunguess.jpg

They live seperately and don't have names:(..we haven't named them yet as may have a competition to name them to help raise some funds for their neuters..so watch out in the comp section

Last edited:
Oh nooooooooo mustn't look at adorable nethies!

They are really cute :love: I'm sure they'll feel much better once they have nice short claws and some big, clean accommodation :D Thank goodness the owner handed them in now instead of struggling along further.

:cry: Poor buns, glad the previous owners realised and done the right thing, bringing them to you.Besides their nails they are really sweet buns.:love:

Poor buns :( They must be hurting so much with claws like that :( Its ashame people let it come to that, but at least theyve been handed in :) xXx

Personal problems or not its still possible to clip Bunnies nails.

Sorry, but I am a tad sick of hearing people bleat on about their 'problems' as an excuse for not looking after their Pets.

What I have just had to deal with (several deceased Rabbits :cry:) has made me less than empathetic......sorry :oops:

The boys are really cute and I adore Agoutis :love:

Awww, they are so so cute, I love little Nethie faces. It's a shame they've been allowed to get into such a state but at least the owner realised they weren't being given the lives they deserve.

Poor little fellas :cry::cry::cry::cry: thats so sad to look at. Sometimes i have personal problems but i still manage to see if my rabbits have problems, especially so visable like that :cry::cry::cry:.

:cry: poor buns with nails soo long, glad they with you now though, does the 2nd boy have a prob with his eye or is it just the camera making his eye look like that?

lisa

poor little things. but personal problems are no excuse for neglect. thank goodness the owner did the right thing and they are now in safe hands.

Poor little boys, i'm so glad that they have found their way to you and will now have a happy future! They are so adorably cute too, i love agouti nethies! :love:

:love:They look really sweet. I bet they'll be glad to walk properly again with those nails gone - poor little things.

Back