• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel bad for pebbles....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
she is being left out. no bun is being horrible to her, peanut 'chases' her off if food is about, shes the only one he wont share with but she doesnt mind as such.

its just...Domino and Jelly are attatched at the hip it seems, and peanut often sits with them, but sometimes sits alone but isnt bothered. but pebbles is on her own so much, and she watches them and looks really sad.

I do see her snuggled with jellysometimes, or domino grooming her, but im worried that she is on her own more than she should be

is there anything i can do to try to include her more? i tried stroking and peanut next to each other yesterday and when i left they stayed that way n went to sleep next to each other.

yeh i guess, i just feel bad for her. when they are out in the run or in the bunny garden she is sooo happy,she binkied,runs, plays, and weirdly peanut will groom her then, and snuggle with her on the grass. its just in the ourhouse he doesnt acknowledge her.

shes currently playing in a paper bag lol

Back