• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone tried this - free sample?

I wouldn't give him alfafa...too high in protein and calcium and once given is hard to ween off. It's a bit like mcdonalds for bunnies and as you don't get bunnies screaching for a happy meal it's much easier to give them healthier things :) :)

Yeah thought it was a bit suspect that it says on the packet that it is a 'complete' food or summat. TBH, had I not found this forum, I'd have always thought that feeding bunny food that said that on was ok!

Just gave him one tonight as a treat!

I went on there yesterday and got some more t. hay.. and I saw about free samples! No, I did not but it did say I could. I wish I had clicked that button now!:roll:

:oops: i have a bagful as when i bought the bag( i never sent for a free sample doh!)

sadly the descritpion said no alflafa for the sensitive one and i thought oh great whoo hoo..but i got the pack and guess what the label stuck on it says its alfalfa....:(

the frenchies have them as treats.........

i love the whole design of them tho as dental buns can manage them those with missing teeth and those whose teeth need to match abit better..they realy have to try and move their jaws to grind it up.

think i will have to tell hay experts this in case they still have it listed as no alfalfa..or maybe someones beat me to it. will go now and see,

Back