• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How does this sound?

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
This is my bunnies feeding schedule.

Morning- Pellets and a small amount of veg

Night, Pellets and Veg, but a bit more this time.

** They have hay all day**

Does that sound Ok?

Jack x

Depends how many pellets your giving them each time :) I give my buns a bowl between them every morning with say some parsley or a spring green leaf then of an evening they have more veg :) They also have unlimited hay. I suppose as long as theyre happy though thats all that matters, they dont look overweight on pics :) xXx

Depends how many pellets your giving them each time :) I give my buns a bowl between them every morning with say some parsley or a spring green leaf then of an evening they have more veg :) They also have unlimited hay. I suppose as long as theyre happy though thats all that matters, they dont look overweight on pics :) xXx

Yea. Its just like a few in the morning, nothing major! Then at night, they get a bowl, about half full. They never eat them all anyway:D
Jack x

Yea. Its just like a few in the morning, nothing major! Then at night, they get a bowl, about half full. They never eat them all anyway:D
Jack x

Not greedy like my buns then :shock: As soon as the pellets go in they eat them all! :roll: :shock: Such greedy bunsters!!

Yeah Gregory would wolf down as many pellets as I would give him I reckon - he prefers Science Selective to the mix I used to give him.

He now has half a handful of SS in his treat ball on a morning, then in the evening he has treats on rotation so
day 1 an alfalfa chip,
day 2 a bunny cookie,
day 3 a chunk of dried papaya or pineapple,
day 4 a sprig of parsley
day 5 a slice of apple.

Then evening he has 1 or 2 leaves of spring greens and soemtimes a few more pellets (5 or 6) out of my hand while he gets a cuddle!

Oh, and obviously hay all day long!

I give mine a small handfull of pellets at morning loads of hay and a handful of ready grass, evening they get a smaller amount of pellets and a small dish of spring greens, coriander, basil,and mint and loads of different hay to go to bed :)

Back