• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

guess what shes doing now...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my mum was in the utility room with a pen and paper, scales and pebbles.

me "mum what are you doing?"

mum "well i thought if i weighed them and then wrote it down if i thought any of them were losing or gaining weight then i could check, and if they needed the vet i would know too"

:lol::lol:

Awww she is going to take such good care of them :)

oh and shes made a book of useful contacts and erm....shes put your number in there!! i said if would ask if its okay, basically she wants to have sum1 she can text or ring if shes not sure about something and cant get hold of me! is that okay lol!

i tell u what, a year ago she would be like 'oh great i have to feed the rabbits' but theyve really grown on her

Ha ha I started that before you posted :lol: :lol:

lol i read it and thought 'give it a minute' then another post appeared!!

Hopefully the nails will be okay bcus i tend to need to do them every 3 months, so i can just make a point of doing them when im back. but i think sometimes she wont be sure on something so just might want to give u a quick text or something, ill pm you with her number so u can save it so i dont think 'huh' if u get a message!!

SJ if your mum is ever wants a hand clipping nails or just someone to have a look at the buns, give her my number :wave:

Yeah you can do the same with mine if you like, I live much closer than Lou and better to have 2 numbers than 1 who can't get to you :lol:

Sounds like your buns are going to be just fine :D

no its not at all, its just like really bumpy like its been broken at some point, and has fur growing out of the claw :shock:

Yeah you can do the same with mine if you like, I live much closer than Lou and better to have 2 numbers than 1 who can't get to you :lol:

Sounds like your buns are going to be just fine :D

oh thanks! i havent got your number anymore cus i emptied my pm box could you send it to me? ps posted your cd today:wave:

Back