• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies George & Kale and their new home

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
I bonded George with his new friend Kale last week (thanks to Honeybunny Jill for letting me take Kale).

Pics of their first meeting in the bath, this was about 20 mins into it when I put in a bit of food. (the balls was put in the tub by my 1 year old son, not me by the way.)

003-18.jpg

004-16.jpg

005-17.jpg

And on Sunday they finally went outside into the newly finished run and hutch. Kale is not the bravest of pigs but he has improved no end since being with George but he wouldn't come out to pose for the camera.

Hutch and run
002-15.jpg

003-19.jpg

George in the tray downstairs
004-17.jpg

George in the hooded dog bed
007-12.jpg

The only pic of Kale, I'll try again to get a better one! Snoozing in the upside down cat bed.
008-18.jpg

The inside and all their cozy beds.

011-11.jpg

Hubby was impressed by his handy work and I'm left with a empty dog crate and gap in the living room. But they are happy pigs as long as you don't open the back door then it becomes happy pig as Kale is no where to be seen. :lol:

that's lovely to see :love: neither Kale nor his 2 brothers were very confident piglets, but their mummy was lovely and friendly, so let's hope they take after her :D

Kale is a lovely piggie being shy just makes him even more :love: He is mainly more shy when my kids are about (well most things are) I get to see him more when I'm my own. I have a cat that is painfully scared of most things but he is use to us and will be fine around us so hoping Kale will eventually reach that point.

George was so nice to him when they first went in the new hutch as Kale was scared and George reassured him, think he likes the Daddy role.

Back