• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any tips for indoor moulting bunnies

areia

Wise Old Thumper
im sitting here typeing away with doc on my lap and the lappy is now covered in fluff, ive brushed him for ages today luckly he loooooooooooooves it he sits with his chin on my knee while i brush him, carrie isnt so bad shes moults slowly down her back in lines, and its easy to just pull out excess fluff gently, and biggles well he looks awful while moulting as he goes all patchy, but doc is just all over the place and hes doesnt have moult lines as such to make it any eaiser for me to pull out,

how does everyone else cope with it

You know those socks with grippy patterns on the bottom....well you can get gloves similar....get some of them and rub your bun down whilst wearing them and it gets loads of fur out :)

apache has quite long hair and has destroyed my carpet with it :( :(

oooooooo i have some tote sox might expeiriment with them and see how i get on,
luckly i have tiles and laminate all throughout downstairs, just it gets everywhere more i find instead of sticking to carpet, im constantly fluffing stuff from my nose :lol:

Back