• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunny Grrrr

englishgirlie

Warren Scout
ok you see the cute little bun at the bottom of my post.??
She is a menace.:evil:
Last night i took her from her run into her hutch.(The hutch has two sides that open,but silly me only locked one of them About an hour later my daughter said mummy blossoms hutch is open.OMG she had gone.:shock:
She has escaped and gone on a adventure.Our gate at the top of the garden was open.Pitch black.Me not long got out of the bath with just a top on and a pair of pants. Ran to top of garden and out our gate.OH said she is here.Under neath the cars.well for the next half hour we chased her from one car to the other. Me my 2 daughters and OH.:lol:
What we must of looked liked.
We managed to chase her back in our garden where we knew we could get her But OMG.you can laugh afterwards but she was a naughty bunny.
In hind sight what we should of done was sent other half out there with some nuggets and she would of come to him (with him being dr dolittle and all)Ha.. but we paniced.
What a naughty bunny she was.

Gld You Got Her Back:D:D

Mine escaped once, and it is the most horrible feeling I have ever experienced!:cry:
Jack x

Bet she was glad to be home too!! Scary big outside world. Much better in the pellet and cuddles world!

Back