• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jelly has a deformed Claw!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
its WEIRD! i was clipping their claws today, with mums help, and we got to jelly and on her front foot, where u have the little claw thats down the side, its gone!

Its obviously fell off at some point,and whats grown back is HAIR, she like, has a thick bumpy nail, but at the end, theres lots of fur?!?! it looks REALLY odd.

me and mum were pulling it about n trying to snip the hair away to see what it was, and jelly didnt flinch so its not bothering her at all... but is it something to be concerned about?

yeh the dew claw, its like...there, but short, and its got hair growin gout of it, n the claw is large and bumpy, like she lost some and its grown back deformed.

i will add im not mean, its just jelly isnt a cuddly bun, she likes being stroked on ground level, butnot picked up so i just never noticed as its a 'hidden' claw:lol:

Back