• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today Lola is loving my.........................

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Tesco Jute "Re-useable" shopping bag! The brown ones with the ladybirds on?

She has been hiding in it, she has chewed holes all over it and is now running through the holes that she has made, sticking her head through!

A great "boredom breaker" for 50p!

Glad I bought 2! :D

Aww, bless her! Doesn't matter to Gregory that I spend a fortune on toys for him - he prefers shoeboxes and my Morrisons reusable bag! So I've given up on 'bunny toys' and leave him to it!

Get some pictures!!!!!

Despite buying the play tent and tunnel for her - she prefers the cardboard box our new TV came in and my shed door - which she has nibbled and nibbled and now has a huge hole in where she can sneak into the shed - the shed has now had to be bunny proofed!!!

She loves the dustpan and brush as well, it gets a right beating!

Despite buying the play tent and tunnel for her - she prefers the cardboard box our new TV came in and my shed door - which she has nibbled and nibbled and now has a huge hole in where she can sneak into the shed - the shed has now had to be bunny proofed!!!

She loves the dustpan and brush as well, it gets a right beating!

yup mine are very anti dustpan and brush too and a cardboard box is the most exciting thing ever......the only thing that excites them more is newspaper in the carrier which will be stamped, shredded and thrown around.

Back