• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thomas The Magpie

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hello peeps.

I thought you might like to see some photos of the lovely fella that has just been staying on his holidays with me this week.

He's a gorgeous boy with a magpie colouration. Single at present but mummy and daddy are hoping to find him a lovely lady bunny to share his life with very soon.

Here's Thomas....
IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

:love:

love him...want him...gorgous....now hes making me have second thoughts on a floppy earred rabbit.........:lol:

He looks lovely but the nicest thing is that he was happy to be cuddled, snuggling up under my chin whenever I picked him up. He never avoided handling either, a very nice boy.

Can't wait to see who he marries.

aww your ears must be burning hun!! you came up in conversation at the berkshire meet up sorry you couldnt make it but im pleased to say everyone who had met you said you have such a fab set up...so now im being nosey and want to come see too!!!! lol xx

aww your ears must be burning hun!! you came up in conversation at the berkshire meet up sorry you couldnt make it but im pleased to say everyone who had met you said you have such a fab set up...so now im being nosey and want to come see too!!!! lol xx

Awh that's nice. Sorry too, but I have had a full on day with bunnies in and bunnies out....

You're welcome anytime:D

now you've done it i just might take you up on that to meet your gorgeous bunsters sometime!!:wave: xx

We love bunny lovers in this house so all are welcome.

We've got a few buns that need cuddles. :D

Sadly Thomas went home today (we loved him) but I have Milo and Thistle back again for two weeks hollies.

Everyday is a bunny day.....

Back